THE COMPANY: This growing IT services firm provides consulting, development, and implementation services and is a leading IBM Solution Provider of information technology products. This Oracle partner also provides consulting services for Oracle's JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne applications. Their software offerings include consulting and solutions on the hybrid cloud, middleware, and mobile platforms, complete with specialized platform support. This highly collaborative group enjoys working together and celebrating success.
THE ROLE: Business Development Manager to sell Cloud services and other offerings to enterprise accounts across the USA. Company offers a competitive base salary, aggressive commission plan (no cap), new logo bonuses, and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match and more! Travel is up to 30%.
· Various pre-sales and projecting activity.
· Compile and manage lists of prospective customers, qualify and develop leads, progress leads to prospects, and prospects into sales.
· Work closely with the delivery team to ensure proper configuration and solutioning.
· Keeps sales pipeline current in tracking system and communicate sales progress to management.
· Coordinates with service Directors to plan, coordinate, conduct and follow up on marketing, PR, and lead generation activities and trade shows.
· Attend trade shows to generate new leads and identify next steps in the sales process for these leads
· Maintains and achieves assigned sales quota with a focus on recurring services revenue.
· Remain knowledgeable about Company's service and solution offerings and is able to demonstrate features/benefits, via webinars/phone/personal presentations, and emphasizes client value.
· Prepares proposals and statements of work (SOWs), as well as, reports of sales activities, pipeline status, business transactions, and keeps expense accounts.
· Post sale will provide account coverage which yields excellent customer satisfaction.
· Establish, maintain, and service accounts, covering territory to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships, and repeat business.
· Obtain orders and provide account coverage by traveling throughout assigned territory, talking with prospective customers by phone, communicating via email, web, and social media tools.
· Work with administrative staff to ensure order accuracy, timely error free billings, and prompt payment.
· Partner with delivery team to ensure successful services implementation.
· Maintains required sales and technical certifications.
THE EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
· 4-year college degree
· 5+ years of selling IT Professional Services or IT Software experience
· MUST have experience selling cloud products/services into Enterprise accounts, including working with an IBM, Oracle, AWS, Red Hat, or Microsoft VAR/Reseller/Systems Integrator.
· Self-motivated and competitive with a rack record of hitting quotas
· Analytical problem solver who will roll up their sleeves to work with and for our team
· A professional communicator who uses facts to convey our message
· Deadline driven and one who enjoys change and variety
· Ability to constantly learn and adapt
· Ability to travel up to 30% domestic travel may be required to work (to client specific locations).
· US-Based US Citizen or GC holder