Business Development Manager International Freight Forwarding
Position Title Business Development Manager International Freight Forwarding - GA #3851
Location Atlanta GA
Company is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager for International Freight Forwarding sales in Atlanta, GA.
This position is suited for an experienced international freight forwarder sales person that desires operational cohesiveness to assure the needs and requirements of our clients are met or exceeded. The purpose of this role is to focus on value based business development for our International Freight Forwarding services. Hunter mentality and proven track record is a must.
The ideal candidate will have overall industry knowledge with prior experience in Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Actively prospecting, pursue and qualify potential clients; implement successful selling strategies/techniques.
* Manage new and established account development for continued revenue and growth profits in various industries
* Dedicated sales performance against assigned targets (KPI's).
* Define and propose specific approaches to meet and exceed customer needs and requirements.
* Prepare and propose logistics solutions to clients.
* Coordinate customer requirements with appropriate solutions.
* Build and maintain exceptional customer relations through added value
* Prepare and schedule/attend client meetings.
* Accurate and professional follow up
* Manage your pipeline and the process
* Build your own customer base from ground up
* Respond to incoming inquiries
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Transportation or similar
* Minimum 5-years salesexperience in International Freight Forwarding.
* Overall industry knowledge with 1-2years of experience in Operations - preferred
* Proven track record of success in business development.
* Extensive experience with successful prospect negotiations.
* Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Transportation or similar.
2. 5+ years of salesexperience in International Freight Forwarding.
3. Overall industry knowledge with 1-2years of experience in Operations preferred.
4. Proven track record of success in business development.
5. Extensive experience with successful prospect negotiations.