Business Development Manager ( Inside Sales ), Advisor Channel
What is the opportunity?
Working in partnership with a District Vice President (Wholesaler) and Sales Coordinator, your key responsibility is to build and cultivate new relationships, as well as enhance existing relationships with financial advisors, planners and key internal & external stakeholders in a defined territory.
What will you do?
- Partner with the District Vice President to establish a strategic business plan for the territory with defined sales targets
- Proactively contact financial advisors and planners to gain information and insight into their practices
- Provide value added insight and ideas about capital markets, economics, and investment instruments
- Position RBC, PH&N, and BlueBay products and solutions to prospects and existing clients
- Advance the sales process with new prospects by booking presentations and appointments for the District Vice President
- Create and deliver presentations, proposals and investment illustrations
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Commerce, Economics, Finance or related
- 3+ years’ experience working in the financial services industry
- Completion or enrolment in an advanced financial services designation such as CIM, CFP, IQPF &/or CFA
- Excellent knowledge of/and genuine interest in capital markets and financial instruments
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Completion of, or enrolment in an advanced financial services designation such as CIM, CFP, IQPF &/or CFA
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- To be part of a large and growing organization which puts client interests first and has a culture of fairness and accountability
Req ID: 151789