Business Development Manager - Industrial Refrigeration
EVAPCO, Inc., is looking for a qualified full-time Business Development Manager position in Industrial Refrigeration Marketing. The Industrial Refrigeration division serves the North American Food & Beverage market by supplying Evaporative, Adiabatic, & Air-Cooled Condensers; Evaporators; Hygienic Air Handlers; Pressure Vessels and Refrigeration Vessel Packages; and Low-Charge Refrigeration EVAPCOLD Packages & Chillers to Food Processing, Cold Storage Distribution, and Ice Rink users throughout our continent.
The Industrial Refrigeration Business Development Manager will interact with end-users, contractors, and sales representatives in support of educating our customers on EVAPCO?s growing portfolio of products and services. This position will also be tasked with identifying market trends and identifying new business opportunities to help fuel our continued growth.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present new products and services and enhance existing customer relationships
- Work independently and with sales representatives to identify new markets and new business networks
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of EVAPCO?s Industrial Refrigeration products and services, and turn this knowledge into strategic sales strategies
- Attend industry functions to gain insight on current market trends
- Create business development goals, and track and mange progress to achieve targeted results
- Ideal candidates will have 5-10 years of industrial refrigeration experience; will have strong communication, public speaking, and presentation skills; and will possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree in chemical, mechanical, or industrial engineering.
- Past equipment or contracting sales and marketing experience a plus.
- Must be a driven self-starter who is able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Position is located at EVAPCO Global Headquarters in Taneytown, MD.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent profit sharing, benefits and retirement program.
EVAPCO, Inc. is an industry leading manufacturing company with global resources and solutions for worldwide heat transfer applications. We are dedicated to designing and manufacturing the highest quality products for the evaporative cooling and industrial refrigeration markets around the globe. Our worldwide clients are supported through our manufacturing facilities and sales offices strategically located around the world. Headquartered in Taneytown, Maryland, EVAPCO products are manufactured in 22locations in 10 countries by nearly 3000 employees and supplied through a sales network of more than 170 offices.
Founded in 1976, EVAPCO?s mission is to provide first class service and quality products in the following markets:
- Commercial HVAC (buildings, apartments, universities & hospitals)
- Industrial Process (data centers, manufacturing plants & oil/gas refinery)
- Power (power plants & power generation projects)
- Industrial Refrigeration (food processing centers & beverage production)
EVAPCO is an employee-owned company with a strong emphasis on research and development. We are committed to providing the most advanced products in the industry ? Technology for the Future, Available Today!