We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to develop new and strengthen existing client relationships throughout the greater Chicagoland / Upper Mid West region. This position will be based out of our Schiller Park, IL and will require significant travel throughout the Upper Mid West region. As an Industrial Business Development Manager for the STRUCTURAL business line, you will be accountable for bringing the capabilities of STRUCTURAL to the Industrial market. Construction projects within the Industrial market include but are not limited to: structural strengthening, structural concrete repair, waterproofing, and corrosion control, etc.
As a Business Development professional for STRUCTURAL, you will collaborate with our Technologies and Operations teams to develop solutions that tackle the toughest construction challenges and meet the needs of our valued customers.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, and expanding business relationships with owners, engineers, general contractors
- Participating in sales meetings, sales calls, seminar facilitation, lunch & learns, trade shows, and the development of other sales strategies and initiatives
- Proactively managing accounts and expanding the Company's business relationship with them
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals set forth by management
- Creating, presenting, or responding to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions
- Managing a sales process related to projects with varying levels of complexity and contract values
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this exciting opportunity:
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree may be given preference
- Minimum 5 years of previous sales experience building relationships and expanding a client base in the Industrial market. Preferably selling specialty construction services or products / services to the Industrial market, to include calling on Industrial clients including refineries, petrochemical facilitieslocal engineers and general contracting firms.
- Strong knowledge of the Industrial market (including engineering firms, property management firms, building owners, general contractors, architects, etc.)
- Track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals / quotas utilizing a CRM system
- Solid understanding of sales process with the ability to explain that process from identification of opportunity through close of sale
- Candidates who possess previous construction or restoration experience will be given preference
- Local travel 70%-80% of the time