Designs, analyzes, plans deployment of Microsoft Hub solutions.
- Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy.
- Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined account(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives.
- Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned:
- Principal Responsibilities: Subject matter expert (SME) for brand product, technology solutions and/or offerings for assigned customers.
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic customer growth plans and business relationships in assigned account(s) by providing value added solutions. Identifies and creates opportunity demand for products, coordinating the supporting seminars, training and resource awareness to assigned customers that drives growth plan success in the targeted accounts
- Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified customer(s) notifying the AM of success, issues and future growth plan strategies.
- Maintains excellent rapport with existing clients and frequently interacts directly with new prospects to build customer base and increase sales.
- Provides input to sales management.
- Actions impact the organization.
- Failure to accomplish work or meet customer expectations will result in the inability to reach crucial organizational sales goals and may cause long-term damage to client relationship.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions:
- 6+ years experience in sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- (Preferred) - Microsoft Hub experience
- (Plus) - Smart signage & collaboration.
- Travel for training and client support typically 50-70%
- Intermediate experience in Smart Signage & Collaboration space
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Modern workplace environment, including Teams, Whiteboard & M365.