With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Could This Be For You:
The Sales Territory Manager is responsible for achieving sales objectives through the cultivation of new and existing prosthetic and orthotic referral sources. These sources include vascular and orthopedic surgeons, physical medicine & rehab physicians, institutions (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehab facilities, etc.) and allied health professionals (Physical/ Occupational Therapists, Nurses, Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.), who participate in the provision of prosthetic and orthotic products. This position will be servicing the surronding areas of: Des Moines, Dubuque, Johnston, Ames, Bettendorf and Fort Dodge, Iowa.
- Build collaborative and consultative relationships with professionals in the healthcare referral community and with internal clinical partners.
- Work with internal clinical partners to develop strategic business plans for each assigned clinic in territory.
- Conduct extensive new referral source development program including cold calls, drop-ins, etc. Develop ample pipeline of potential new referral prospects.
- Achieve existing referral source maintenance and expansion objectives.
- Facilitate relationship management between referral source and clinicians through formal presentations, educational events, etc.
- Participate in events aimed at increasing market awareness of Hanger Clinic products and services.
- Coordinate hospital contracts/agreements as necessary in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Develop Upsell/Resell plan to maximize revenue opportunity.
- Regularly review reports and analyze for trends.
- Achieve annual territory revenue objectives.
- Demonstrate judicious use of company resources through appropriate expenditures on travel and entertainment.
- A Bachelors Degree and a minimum of three (3) years of sales experience OR a high school diploma and a minimum of seven (7) years of sales expereince is required.
- A valid driver’s license and driving record within the standards outlined within Hanger’s Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and Procedures.
- 3years of successfully working in a hospital environment performing contract negotiations, utilization and financial analysis and quarterly business reviews with key departments and staff.
Additional Success Factors:
- Medical sales experience to include: theraputic sales, home health sales, hospice sales, etc. with a focus on selling services rather than products/devices is strongly preferred
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to operate independently in a self-directed manner
- Ability to cultivate customer relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to communicate persuasively both orally and in writing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Reliable transportation, and the ability to travel to client locations
Our Investment In You:
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and long-term disability insurance