Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the US OEM Embeddedsales segment. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined accounts to achieve the identified strategic and business financial objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Subject matter expert (SME) for non-branded systems, displays, component processor and storage components and solutions
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic customer growth plans and business relationships in assigned accounts by providing all levels of support necessary for success.
- Identifies and creates demand for products by coordinating technical support, market trendeducation, and pre- and post -sales support to target customers
- Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified customer(s) identifying successes, issues and future growth plan strategies
- Maintains and drives trending knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the OEM Embedded segment. Maintains strong field supplier relationships
Job Level Specifications:
- Full knowledge of product and market segment.
- Works on mid to large size OEM Embedded accounts of moderate complexity.
- Works with some supervision. Performs and perfects sales and service tasks and procedures under self-direction.
- Builds relationships directly with customers to broaden customer base and increase sales.
- 10+ years experience selling solutions into the OEM Embedded space
- Well versed in Non-branded system CPU solution positioning
- Familiar with the Storage technology and landscape
- Engineering background preferred but not necessary
- Comfortable engaging with customers at executive levels
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions
10+ years experience in OEM Embedded sales: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Proven track record. Established relationships with key accounts in territory.
Experience: 8+ years experience in salesEducation and Certification(s): Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
Req Number 2017-17858