DISCOVER ... WHAT WE DO
Creative Dining Services partners with colleges, universities, Fortune 100 companies, full-service senior living communities, conference centers and K-12 schools and camps to provide a different kind of hospitality and facility management services experience—one that’s fun, innovative, and focused on your community. Why? Because that’s how it should be.
Dining should be fun. Really fun.
Like the kind of fun that makes roommates tell roommates not to miss it; that makes coworkers plan on meeting at the company café for a meal; that brings out the phones so everyone can take a picture. That kind of fun.
Dining should be engaging.
People are bringing more sophisticated palates to the table. And their dining choices should recognize this. From locally-grown products to dishes from around the globe, your community should receive a variety of offerings that interest, educate and engage them.
Dining should be delicious.
Really. Because if it’s not good, if it’s not delicious, if it’s not let’s-not-miss-lunch-because-they’re-serving-my-favorite, then the dining team has failed at their most basic goal: fresh, delicious food.
Dining should build community.
At Creative Dining Services we know that dining is much more than eating a meal: it’s a social hub, it fosters culture, it brings people together and allows them to engage in their community. That’s why our vision is to be the most trustworthy, flexible and attentive hospitality partner. It is only by fulfilling our vision that we are able to accomplish our number-one goal: enhancing your community with the customized dining program you both want and need.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow?
We are looking for an energetic sales professional to serve as our Business Development Manager.
As a member of the Creative Dining Leadership Team, the Business Development Manager serves as the primary sales official and liaison for new business opportunities, working to increase the client base through consistent, professional solicitations, and by establishing rapport with clients and gaining trust to affect new revenue generation.
- Under thegeneral direction of the Vice President, coordinates and supervises all corporate sales activities.
- Maintains excellent public relations with all customers, clients, staff, vendors, and the community; achieves high levels of customer and client satisfaction; and communicates professionally with clients to ensure integrity throughout the sales process.
- Builds relationships with current clients as well as community members/potential clients in order to grow new business opportunities.
- Identifies and calls on potential new customers in the defined target market.
- Demonstrates proactive solicitation of all RFP/RFI opportunities.
- Represents and promotes Creative Dining throughout the community and at trade shows.
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, develops effective, state-of-the-art sales proposals.
- Maintains customer data, sales activity and forecasts in a CRM system.
- Conducts continuing analysis of sales activities, recommending changes to the Vice President.
Education – Skills - Expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or hospitality-related field preferred
- Minimum of 5years of salesexperience in hospitality management, contracting service or food industry (nutrition, dietary, etc.)
- Demonstrated record of quota attainment
- Successful background in account acquisition and retention
- Successful business-t-business sales background
- Expertise in CRM software
- Proficiency in MS Office and even planning software
- Valid, unrestricted driver’s license
Must possess a positive, can-do attitude, be detail-oriented, and possess a well-rounded knowledge of the food service industry. Must maintain professionalism at all times, and work withothers in a cooperative manner, even while working under pressure. Willing to engage actively in the physical work of a high-quality hospitality service operation. As a representative of Creative Dining Services, must function in accordance with our corporate Mission, Vision, and Core Values statements.
Must be able to travel50% - 60% by car, train and/or air.