We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager. As the Business Development Manager, you will develop product solutions and capabilities from the existing Clear-Com product portfolio, define tactical plans and overall sales strategy including routes to market following corporate sales strategy and goals.
What you will do in this position:
- Develop sales strategies and define routes to market for the Strategic & Specialty sector.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales strategies, policies and practices.
- Build and maintain a network of contacts relevant to the defined markets.
- Ensure communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction withVP of Sales.
- Recommend sales strategies based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Builds, develops and manages routes to market strategy capable of carrying out needed sales initiatives, manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Represent the concerns and needs of the Strategic & Specialty partners and customers by actively participating in the Sales Management Team's decision-making on overall corporate and global strategies.
- On a daily basis, manage sales activities and coordinate them with other departments.
- Track and maintain details on performance to target, commission attainment, etc.
- Envision and execute training and development programs for defined markets for the global sales team.
- Address cross-regional sales situations by collaborating closely with fellow sales directors.
- Represent group needs in product development discussions and processes.
- Provide relevant feedback to executive management regarding specific needs of regional staff.
What you need to succeed in this position:
- 7+ years’ experience
- 30-50% travelrequired
- Previous technical sales management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of audio and electronic technology. Ability to maintain current knowledge of industry competition and company products.
- Demonstrated experience in leading sales activities in the identified sectors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency at Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and overall PC business use.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Manages budgets, targets, product mix, sales planning, and commissions.