Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The business development manager will be responsible for working within our diversified markets group with a territory covering Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and El Paso, TX. Candidate should live within Denver or Phoenix (preference).
What we offer
- Develop and manage a target account list from first contact through account close or opportunity loss.
- Serves as the account's primary point-of-contact and provides sales expertise as required.
- Support and deliver established marketing and sales programs to users to gain new business.
- Develops and presents account business reviews to maximize business growth.
- Provides timely and accurate market feedback from the field to include forecasts of gained/lost sales.
- Independently initiate sales calls and generate sales to end users in defined market area.
- Develops annual account business trade plans and builds business with key distributors in market area through sales to end-users.
- Weekly progress reporting via written report and conference call with National Sales Manager
- Deliver weekly Outlook work/travel plan.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or related field experience
- Sales experience within consumer/commercial products industry is highly preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in sales with a desire for an opportunity for training and growth
- Experience in forecastingpreferred
- Systems proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes)
- Strong Analytical skills, able to interpret and exploit sales data, etc.
- Category management skills - proficient at fact-based selling
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proven time management skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Text good oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and tenacity in cold call environment
- Competitive and self-motivated