Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager ensures company growth by identifying, generating and maintaining new business through various channels and methods. The BDM will be responsible for selling our full suite of PEO solutions to the mid market.
· Research potential clients using various resources to generate quality sales contacts and leads.
· Research and study competitors, industry news and market conditions to develop effective sales process.
· Use cold calling, multi touch campaigns, networking, and other proven sales and marketing techniques to generate interest and quoting activity per metrics.
· Attend networking events to build out referral network.
· Provide consistent cold callingschedule and log sales efforts and contacts into CRM.
· Set weekly appointments with prospect decision makers.
· Provide consistent follow up with prospects to close new business.
· Provide detailed and complete documentation to onboarding team and assist with new client onboarding as required.
· Follow up with clients after onboarding to identify potential issues and ensure high client retention.
· 2+ years salesexperience
· Must possess excellent customer service skills and be an effective communicator, both oral and written.
· Strong presentation and closing skills required. We are looking for hunters.
· Must be able to multi-task and handle pressure effectively and professionally.
· Motivated, self-driven style is necessary, we give you full autonomy!
· Broad knowledge of Microsoft (Office,Powerpoint,Excel)
· Strong networker with proven history of building relationships with "C" level executives and business owners.