Our plastic injection molding contract manufacturing client is diversifying their client base and now need an experienced Business Development Manager with related plastics expertise.
The Business Development Manager will have responsibility for driving the company's growth agenda and achieving exceptional customer outcomes. If you are an aggressive, motivated, people-orientated sales professional seeking to expand your career in the plastics molding industry, then please inquire immediately for additional information and details!
- Achieve/Exceed revenue goals by developing and implementing sales strategies for existing and prospective customers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all sales activities and applicable commercial interface issues with customers
- Oversee and direct the activities of sales staff; manage sales staff activities, set and monitor goals, assist with priority setting, ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Assist cost estimating with procurement of information necessary to complete quotes within specified due dates
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales and activity reports submitted to / generated through interface issues with customers
- Represent the company with the highest level of professionalism in all regards from performance to presentation materials
- Related technical sales management/new business development experience (5+ years)from within in the plastics injection molding industry, consumer products or medical device preferred
- Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical people
- Must be analytical in thinking with high attention to detail and have strong proficiency in computer software
- A self-starter with a positive "get the job done and get the work delivered" attitude is expected. The ability to jump in and get to work with minimal direction and supervision will be of significant benefit.
Attractive salary, performance bonus opportunity, outstanding health benefits package, 401k plan with company match, car allowance and relocation assistance offered for the right candidate. This is a rare opportunity to build an outstanding career with a true innovator.