Join The Winning Team?Team SoBran - We are an industry leader in designing professional animal care programs, managing animal facilities, and providing high quality technical support for laboratory animal research projects. At SoBran, we care about people. SoBran's success hinges on our employees. We maintain a professional environment and ensure that our people have the tools and training to achieve; and opportunities for learning and advancement. Our employees' individual talents contribute to our success! We thank you for your interest in SoBran.
SoBran, Inc. is currently searching for a Business Development Manager. This role will be responsible for generating sales and building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities and business relationships. Will use appropriate reporting tools and achieve weekly, monthly and annual training and sales targets.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- GLP experiencerequired
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing the opportunity, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equityinvestment when appropriate
- Apply, and develop, negotiating strategies and positions by studying each opportunity and ensuring consistency with company training, strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating customers' needs and goals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protect organization's and customer?s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining and growing personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance the organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Adhere to and improve the Customer Service strategy and tactics
- Local daily travel up to 80%, overnight travel up to 20%
Requirements: Three or more years selling or business experience. A biological science degree, MBA or equivalent. Training on all job-related activities will be provided. Successful candidate will possess the following: Customer Empathy, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Acceptance of Alternative Work Schedule, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Willingness to Work as an Individual Contributor and Team Player, Situational Awareness, Great Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Consistency, Trustworthy, Commitment to the Company Goals and Image, Personal Responsibility.
SoBran, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.