We are seeking a Business Development Manager to lead and manage our customers and business in the Eastern Region of the US. Ultimately, we are searching for a highly motivated individual that possess the skills and ability to play a key role in our overall growth plans for the future. You will be supported by a committed management team, energetic partners on the business development team, customer service, marketing, engineering and manufacturing. All eager to meet the customer demands, and ultimately provide a “Serve Better” solution for our customers.
Our Business Development Managers are strategic problem solvers. The exceptional person for this role is responsible for partnering with existing customers developing and presenting solutions that help our customers and company achieve their goals. Pursuing new customers and business using a consultative, solution and fact-based style is key, while adding value to our customers efforts as you develop critical relationships across all levels within our customers organization.
This role reports to the Director of Business Development and this position serves the Eastern Region of the US with a preferred location for this position in the Columbus OH area, although the Dayton and Cincinnati, OH areas are also viable locations.
• Managing existing customer relationships while developing new ones.
• Understand and possess solution-based, consultative skills to identify opportunities and leverage product offerings to help our customers achieve their goals.
• Food Service industry experience is preferred, Food Service Equipment experience is a plus.
• Strong sales, negotiation, critical thinking, and planning and organization skills.
• Ability to confront and resolve difficult situations both internally and externally and with customers and internal support teams.
• Professional attitude, demeanor, and image with strong written and oral presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Creative, self-motivated, critical thinker and sound decision maker.
• Customer Centric.
• Prefer degree in Business, Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Food Service, Logistics or Food Operations.
• 20% to 30% travel within assigned multi-state territory.
The compensation package for this position is commensurate with experience and includes an attractive base salary with annual bonus incentive and a competitive benefits package.
Valid through: 12/10/2020
$150K — $200K
22 days ago