Fisher Unitech is fundamentally advancing manufacturing in America by delivering, supporting, and training our customers on the best product development software, additive manufacturing, and subtractive manufacturing solutions available. We are one of the world’s largest largest providers of Stratasys 3D printers in the world and one of the leading providers of Artec Scanners, SolidWorksTM and Mastercam. We are seeking a Business Development Manager to sell the benefits of SolidWorks PCB and other 3-D solutions. Your sales activities will include prospecting customers that include “C” level executives, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, requirements analysis, ROI studies, executive-level presentations, and the generation of winning, written proposals. To Be Successful: You will work daily with Fisher Unitech personnel and SolidWorks representatives to achieve assigned sales quotas. Your primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships at assigned clients. You will establish customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products specific to their PCB requirements, which may involve providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be used. You Have:
- 3+ years PCB, PCBA, or Electronic Components salesexperience.
- Previous success with providing solutions to customer application issues in PCB Design.
- 3-5 years of experience in technologysales.
- Proven ability to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within client organizations. Track record of successful selling and the ability to listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to close deals.
- Understanding of the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Manufacturing.
You Might Have:
- Knowledge of Engineering Software, specifically CAD and EDA.
- Experience ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within a CRM system.
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off that includes full paid maternity and paternity.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision start on day 1 of employment.
- 401k + match & prompt enrollment. Fisher Unitech employees are 100% vested upon entry.
- Our culture is fun, fast-paced, and we are always seeking creative and innovative ideas that make our products cutting edge.