We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Business Development Manager.
- Develop, sell and achieve sales plan for the assigned market.
- Research and analysis of business opportunities, consistent with the organization's long range and strategic plans
- Direct the planning and preparation of business proposals, and make recommendations to senior management
- Oversee the development of key projects and is accountable for the successful closure of business deals
- Responsible for the overall development, implementation and progress of strategic business targets
- Direct and coach lower level professionals
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of principles and concept
- Involved in developing new processes to meet project needs, and for designing projects to suit the financial and operating criteria of a project.
- Perform projects of complex scope
- Prepare documents and materials for meetings, negotiations with potential clients and business partners so that the information provided is accurate and appropriate for external distribution.
- Forecast assigned brand shipments quarterly
- Develop or implement product or sales initiatives
- Maintain contact with the key decision makers internally and externally
- May assist with special analysis in areas such as operational effectiveness, market penetration and profitability
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience is typically required to perform at expectation
- Applies advanced knowledge of specific technical areas.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations to groups.
- Ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams.
- Ability to efficiently operate computers, tablets and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
- Ability to effectively utilize FEI's customer relationship management system.