PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
This seasoned sales professional should have existing relationships with senior level decision makers with major corporations. This individual will be responsible for acquiring new business and implementing energy strategies. Frequent travel within Oklahoma is required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Drive sales results for power, gas and alternative energy products (e.g. demand response, solar, energy efficiency) in order to achieve gross margin quotas.
- Cultivate customer relationships with respective Fortune 500 companies within regional, national, public sector or other segment as defined by leader.
- Develop energy plans and strategies for Fortune 500 companies, prepare presentations and close sales transactions.
- Understand customers business objectives, price risk tolerances and work with internal resources to develop energy hedging strategies that match the customer's needs.
- Drive unified sales platform by understanding core products (power and gas) in detail and by leveraging technical expertise to drive sales of alternative products (e.g. demand response, solar, energy efficiency).
- Be a champion for the organizations values and the Constellation Difference through demonstrating values-based behaviors on a consistent basis.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Business (Marketing or Finance) or Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in direct sales experience hunting for new business, preferably in energy/electricity markets
- Experience working remotely and with Lead Generation programs, social media and Salesforce are requirements.
- Business-to-business energy sales experience in electric and gas commodity, demand response, solar and energy efficiency products.
- Experience and senior level contacts at businesses
- Experience presenting and closing high-level Fortune 500 customers
- Excellent organization and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and experience using databases
- Ability to identify, prospect and contact high-level decision makers in respective businesses and to cultivate client relationships
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to speak in front of groups and C-Level executives and senior decision makers
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor