A+ Personnel celebrates its 31st Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2018!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Jill G. Rowland, President
Corporate Business Development Manager– Edison, NJ – To 110k
- Responsible for growing company's non-legacy base of products worldwide. Represent the company and grow company revenues to both existing customers and new prospects.
- Work closely with Account Executives and National Account Managers for cross-sell opportunities to existing company clients and serve as the SME on other global efforts.
- Expand the reach of company's non-legacy products via an annual pre-defined list of new business targets, leads generated by company's lead generation programs, or own prospecting efforts.
- Devise a sales and marketing strategy, along with Director, to increase sales to prospect organizations.
- Foster relationships with engineering and R&D management at client and prospect organizations to raise the awareness and profile of the company. Understand each account's problems, needs and people.
- Train clients and prospects in proper use of products purchased or being considered·
- Business travelrequired. Approximately 50% of your time traveling for customer visits, to attend industry tradeshows and conferences, and to provide onboarding or training to new clients. Frequent overnight travel will be required due to territory size. International travel may be required.
- Assist in Marketing Efforts.
- Weekly sales reports; sales forecasting.
- Bachelor's degreerequired. Strongly prefer a BA/BS degree in Business or Engineering
- 6-8 years of overall business experience with a minimum of 4+ years of direct sales experience selling high ticket items to Engineering, IT, Intellectual Property or R&D groups. Overall experience in the Engineering or Intellectual Property industry preferred.
- Experience managing accounts, working with high level procurement groups and managing complex negotiations for Enterprise-wide contracts vs. transactional selling.
- Proven track record in new business sales and customer retentionrequired.
- Strong skills in communication, project management and time management required
- Must be technologically savvy knowledge worker who seeks out technology solutions to business challenges
- Excellent presentation skills. Must be able to make a sales presentation in person and via webex.