Open Mesh, a Datto Company, makes networking smarter and simpler. We help create low-cost, cloud-managednetworks that automatically spread Internet connections throughout hotels, apartments, offices, schools, cafes, villages—and just about anywhere else. We have more than 80,000 cloud-managed mesh networks that serve millions of users every day.
- Establish and execute a sales strategy to develop new business opportunities from start to finish:
- contact and recruit potential partners, discover and explore opportunities and requirements, negotiate contracts and work through to close.
- Work with marketing to develop messaging for specific vertical markets
- Develop ecosystem partnerships with other vendors that will assist us in selling more Open Mesh Products
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience as an account manager or business development manager in a technology-related field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Know your WAN from your LAN, a VLAN from a VPN, and DNS from DDOS… without Googling it
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are juggling multiple issues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.