Territory: Latin America
Lead and drive sales in Latin American territory to ensure assigned sales targets and initiatives are met or exceeded. Train our key distributors and grow the relationships with our distributors in the assigned area in an effort to service and support our international customers/end-users.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure 100% happiness for customers!
- Own an assigned territory by working very closely with our Exclusive and Non-exclusive Channel Partners
- Provide sales and technical training for sales representatives with Channel Partners where needed
- Provide ongoing sales support & mentor to our support team and for our Distributors sales team as vital
- Work with our Distributors to develop strategic business plans with supporting market information to ensure future growth opportunities
- Conduct on-site customer visits to provide technical information with regards to chromatography related products and services. Conduct follow-up actions for seminars with distributor/clients
- Originate phone calls, respond to incoming calls and provide technical support with regards to chromatography related products and services
- Conduct on-site technical seminars, product demonstrations, and method development assistance
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers. For those countries where we work with Distributors, handle all inquiries from our Distributors, so they can assist their customers (availability, technical questions, manufacturer related questions, etc)
- Attend local vendor shows and company-sponsored trade shows in cooperation with Phenomenex's distributor
- Prepare weekly and quarterly reports
- Consistently maintain a positive demeanor, be a team player, and strive to learn and contribute to company culture. Maintain regular communication with the International team in sales and marketing to coordinate actions and game plans.
- Maintain and consistently build technical skills
- Handle and maintain information in the customer database system
- Perform other job-related duties and training as requested by customers and/or management
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Science required.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and ability to present concepts in an easily understood form
- Shown effective judgment and reasoning
- Ability to lead and empower others
- Very skilled in the art of negotiation
- Well organized, plans and assigns resources appropriately
- 5+ years of experience in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, etc.
- Sales experience
- Valid Driver's License Required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
fluent in Spanish (can talk Chemistry in Spanish)
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.