Job ID: PAN000090
Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite Incorporated, a Danaher company is looking for an experienced, high-energy Business Development Manager.
Position Overview: Drives revenue growth by documenting best commercial practices, leading their adoption with existing channels, and expanding Pantone presence by helping sign up new channel partners. Reporting to VP of Marketing.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Best Practice Development. Build and continuously refine playbooks and supporting tools with best commercial practices, reflecting the Pantone business model for graphics arts, textiles, and products, including:
a. How to commercialize the full Pantone offering with the right channel mix in a given country or region
b. How to effectively connect and leverage sales and marketing efforts, from demand generation to funnel management
c. How to manage key accounts, aiming at specifying Pantone solutions and driving adoption in the supply chain
2. Channel Segmentation. Leads effort and analysis to size markets, map competitive set, and assess current Pantone presence, yielding the top priorities for channel optimization and expansion.
3. Existing Channel Optimization. Drives revenue growth by leading deployment of commercial best practices in prioritized countries, including:
a. Drive deployment and adoption by prioritized channels, with training sales and channel partners, supported with action plans and review cadence to monitor adoption and effectiveness
b. Benchmark internal and external practitioners to learn and adopt relevant commercial approaches and tools
c. Set metrics in place to track results
4. New Channel Development. Drives revenue growth by helping identify and on-board new partners on prioritized countries/regions, including:
a. Identify and rank partner options based on pre-defined relevant criteria
b. Negotiate commercial terms and facilitate set up
c. Helps onboarding by utilizing best practice playbooks and tools.
1. 5+ years experience in business development and/or commercial roles with B2B and B2C experience in setting with complex saleschannels (direct, distributors, eCom). Brand Licensing experience a plus
2. Experience in process development and training materials, including productizing and disseminating best commercial practices as well as conducting high-impact training
3. Experience and knowledge of economy and market for Latin America, EMEA and South East Asia, a plus
4. Familiarity with demand generation processes, with hard metrics to track activity and results
5. Comfortable and effective interacting with channel partners, customers and end-users, from small settings to large events, with global scale
6. A proven track record of driving profitable revenue and market share growth, demonstrated over a sustained period of time.
7. Strong communication skills; sense of urgency; customer focused; adaptive to change; strategic and tactical; continuous improvement mentality; self-starter
8. Knowledge / experience with design market and color expertise, a plus
9. MBA Graduate Degreepreferred, with relevant undergraduatedegree