$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Renton, WA 98055
Industry: Legal & Accounting•
5 - 7 years
Posted 58 days ago
Location, WA (On-Premises)Primary Office
450 Shattuck Ave. S.
Renton, WA 98057
Duration Full Time
Diploma Desired Experience
ResponsibilitiesConvergint Technologies is looking for a full-time Business Development Manager, Fire & Life Safety with a dedicated focus on growing our fire & life safety business. This sales professional will prospect, cultivate, and secure sales opportunities within the local market utilizing recognized effective lead generation techniques.
Main Work Duties
- Cultivate and close Fire and Life Safety projects and associated service opportunities with strategic end-use customers, as well as open market bid opportunities.
- Meet directly with customers to establish needs and drive the overall sales process.
- Work with Operations to execute the growth, development, sales and marketing of all Fire solutions offered by Convergint Technologies LLC throughout Washington.
- Conduct customer site walkthroughs and estimate both fire system installations and service opportunities.
- Create market awareness for Convergint Technologies LLC through networking, presentations and attendance at local trade association meetings, as per Fire strategic plan.
- Work strategically on targeted new construction projects with electrical and general contractors.
- Provide information on customer needs, competitors and market conditions to maintain Convergint's strategic plan current, while executing the strategies to meet plans milestones.
- Construct and submit a professional written proposal with established deadlines.Skills- Specific knowledge and expertise with Design-Build Fire Alarm systems.
- Fire alarm systems design and operation knowledge required.
- Proven background with reviewing Fire design specifications & plans.
- Familiar with applicable codes preferred.
- Knowledge of EST products and mass notification systems preferred.
- Formal strategic selling or other type of professional sales training preferred.
- Three years sales or related experience within local market.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.OtherThis is an opportunity to join the Convergint Seattle CTC team and move up within the organization as part of a longterm succession plan.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13