Our hospice organization is in search of an experienced Business Development Manager to build client relationships in the Columbia area.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and proven track record of growth in working with a referral base of physicians, discharge planners, nurses, and social workers.
This position will act as a liaison between referral sources and our hospice clinical services to obtain referrals/admissions within the Greenville area.
The Business Development Manager will have a responsibility to:
- Canvass physician offices, hospitals, physician offices, rehab facilities, and other similar long-term care medical facilities.
- The ideal candidate will have an established base of clinical referrals.
- Must have the capability to create and foster relationships with medical providers and discharge planners to develop hospice referrals.
- Possess the ability to prioritize, manage time and resources, be flexible, work well with others and meet essential goals.
This position is full-time and eligible for medical benefits such as health, dental, life disability and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development: 1 year