As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible to grow PPG Coil Coating sales while managing and developing relationships in the supply chains of the Coil Industry to increase market presence and sales of PPG Coil Coating Products.
- Manage and deliver growth with existing PPG Coil customers
- Develop and manage a strategy for growth in the Building and Construction Market
- Develop and support growth of pre-painted business with PPG OEM business
- Interact with OEMs, Service Centers, and will be proactive with the coater to deliver customer excellence to mutual end customers.
- Provide information relating to market trends, business conditions, and competitive activities.
- Maintain technical competence in the Coatings Business, including product technologies, application techniques, and regulatory issues that impact our customers.
- Bachelors Degree in business or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of business-to-business industrial sales experience is required.
- Sales experience with CoiI Coatings is strongly preferred.
- This person will be required to have intimate knowledge of the coatings industry, customers and specification processes.
- Domestic travel 50-75%; International travel 0-10%
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.