Business Development Manager
5 - 7 years experience •
Our client specializes in developing custom software applications. They are unparalleled in building applications that drive revenue and improve operational efficiency. Naviga has been retained to identify a Business Development Manager to join their team and contribute to their strategic growth plans for 2018.
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Key Notes/Company Details:
- Over 20 years in business with hyper growth objectives
- Huge focus on ROI and user experience for their clients
- No limitations with verticals or geography
- Very mature and proven sales process
- Awards & Recognitions;
- Chicago Innovation Awards Winner
- Chicago?s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- National Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- Microsoft Partner of the Year - Innovative Technology for Good Citizenship
- People?s Choice Award at the Chicago Innovation Award Ceremony
- Fill and manage the pipeline, deliver revenue, find new business and maintain/grow existing accounts.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects.
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- 5+ years of B2B solution, highly consultative salesexperience
- Proven success selling technical solutions to top executives
- Experience selling to medium and large size companies
- Direct client interaction experience is required.
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Understanding of general software concepts
- Custom software solution salesexperience is a plus
- College Degree is preferred, not required
- Highly consultative and customer service focused
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic, be a team player
- Work well under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong hunter mentality
- Strong follow-up skills
- Robust Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401k + company match, up to 4%
- 15 days PTO
- Paid Holidays