- Quarterly repricing, tracks cost increases and mitigates or reports to customer
- Drives overall lead time and cost reduction
- Supports customer visits and audits and supports maintenance of Scorecard Review
- Communicates frequently with customers to help ensure satisfaction with the company and the products.
- Coordinates and hosts regular program tracking meetings with the customer and internal account team members to ensure ongoing communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting occurs
- Works with site PM and Material Planner on activities of customer accounts to ensure that product deliveries are on time and that projects/programs are on schedule
- Escalation support when customer is not responsive
- Escalation support when operations PM is not getting support
- Responsible to support LLC/Inventory activities to support lead time reduction
- OTD => Responsible for ensuring high OTD,
- Drives factory to support expedite requests
- As a customer advocate to drive prioritization of projects and responses to problems/issues, assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Interlock with site PM and customer on forecast and demand loading
- Review P&L to meet committed Gameplan and BOQ
- Drives Revenue and Ebiat
- Ensures cost recovery for expedites and E&O
- Support Finance on AR
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop the strategies and tactics (including pricing strategies) which Celestica will use to win, protect and grow business with the customer.
- Develop customer presentations and proposals.
- Provide direction, guidance and support to the Sales and Operations teams in order to ensure alignment with the strategy and execution of the tactics developed for the account.
- Conduct contract and agreement negotiations, including the development and execution of the negotiation mandate and strategy.
- Ensure that all RFQ responses & proposals are complete, accurate, on-time & consistent with the overall account strategy.
- Represent Celestica’s overall business interests.
- Actively manages customer perceptions.
- Advise on execution of contract terms and conditions.
- Perform analysis, qualification and determines new opportunities.
- Coordinate all strategic account activities globally.
- Manages/coaches/mentors direct reports.
- Strong business management skills with high level of business acumen
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking skills are a requirement
- Strong communication skills, teamwork skills, interpersonal skills are all critical
- High degree of computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and SAP preferred
- Knowledge with Machining is preferred
- Strong skills and abilities in conflict resolution, influencing individuals over which you have no direct authority, and developing complex account strategies is critical
- HR/team management skills necessary to manage a team of direct reports
- Duties of this position are performed in a normal office environment.
- Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data. Repetitive manual movements (e.g., data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc.) are frequently required
- Frequent overnight and oversea travel may be required
- Duties of this position may require working very long hours for months at a time
- Duties of this position will require late nights or early morning to work with Asia time zone
- Eleven to Fourteen years of applicable experience, including a minimum of 4 years of machining experience and a minimum of 2 years business development/management experience. Prior Project or Program Management experience is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Educational Requirements may vary by geography