Our client is an established cellular and wireless solutions firm dedicated to providing the best connectivity solutions on the market. They have an unrivaled reputation in the industry as the top provider of high-quality and innovative connectivity technology. They are hiring a Business Development Manager to drive growth in their cable and fiber markets.
The Business Development Manager will have access to the high-growth cable market. They will develop strategy for selling to major customers within the cable industry.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary package plus uncapped commissions and a comprehensive benefits package, including health care options, performance bonuses, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Access to a high-demand sales region within the market that is expected to grow by over $4 billion dollars within the next 10 years.
- Extensive resources and tools, including a pre-sales support, sales engineers, solutions managers, marketing team, mentors, and channel managers.
- Working for a leading innovator offering today?s most applicable networking solutions with the most unique features ? including WiFi, 5G, IoT/M2M, and emerging technologies.
- Networking with the most trusted names in the wireless industry.
- Team of 15+ direct reports, plus support staff.
- Developing in-depth sales knowledge with the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest in the wireless space.
- Working for a company known for having the best valued products for the most affordable price.
- Develop and implement solutions selling approach, with an emphasis on marketing enterprise cable and fiber solutions.
- Analyze customer needs and develop end-to-end solutions proposals, with support from pre-sales, engineering, and implementation teams.
- Support the extensive emerging technology program, including IoT/M2M and connected device software and solutions within the intelligent wireless device market.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing team to develop cohesive sales strategy and get top-level sales support to boost sales opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend top industry trade shows, conferences, and events.
- 70% travel, with some remote and work-from-home options
? 8+ years of B2B solutions selling experience within telecom/wireless, with a heavy focus on selling into the cable industry.
? Strong relationships within the cable market.
- Strong technical understanding of:
- Large-scale cable, fiber, and network solutions
- Connectivity solutions
- Experience with IoT/M2M solutions is a strong plus
? Bachelor?s degree in a related field.
? Experience managing a team of direct reports.
? Excellent communication and presentation skills.
? Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.