Apple is looking for a Senior Manager skilled in implementing new financing and leasing programs for small business segment. As Business Development Manager for Business Lending, you will be fully accountable for Apple Retail’s business lending programs globally. You will be responsible for managing bankingpartnerships, enhancing current programs, while at the same time investigating opportunities for growth.
- 10+ years experience in financial services including managing business lending programs preferably with a consumer electronics, telecommunications, or major brand business.
- Proven track record delivering leasing & other lending programs for small business customers.
- Expert knowledge of small business lending, including banking partner landscape.
- Partner management expertise, including experience with negotiating contracts & on-boarding new partnerships.
- Expert knowledge of Online, Mobile, & In Store customer experience.
- Strong analytical skills, including business modeling.
- Ability to lead and work cross-functionally across Apple
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing global teams and/or projects.
Manage new and existing relationships with finance partners globally. Negotiate terms, pricing, and service levels. Partner with Apple’s Business team to develop new business opportunities, including building business cases, to support Apple strategy. Run day-to-day execution of programs including marketing activities, resolving customer experience issues, reporting etc. Work directly with lenders to ensure clear line of communications & activities between two firms. Drive program results to optimize program costs and improve offering; ensure best possible pricing and customer born interest charges, fees, etc. Collaborate cross functionally to implement new initiatives & enhance current programs. Manage key performance metrics and service level agreements to ensure excellent customer service by partners. Ensure consistent global Business financing strategy, including consistent program offerings, customer experience & communication. Travelrequired
B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred.
- Job Number: 58261432