Bunzl Distribution owns and operates more than 100 warehouses that serve all 50 states and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada, the Caribbean and parts of Mexico. With more than 4,000 employees and 400,000-plus supply items, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America. Worldwide sales are in excess of $8.5 billion.
- Increase sales through greater penetration within existing accounts and industries, while also prospecting and building business with new accounts
- Answer questions regarding products and their applications, credit terms, delivery information and convert calls to sales from catalog
- Present new items, identify and close sales to existing customers
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement and manage pricing strategies within all accounts
- Work with manufacturers’ representatives to sell promoted items
- Attend sales meetings and meet with sales manager on a regular basis
- Communicate and cooperate in productive manner with all departments
- Utilize all VIP sales program techniques and methodologies
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree in Professional Selling, Marketing or Business a plus
- 5 to 7 years previous selling experience in industry specific categories preferred
- Required to work independently with minimal supervision
- Requires outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work in a team setting with a diverse groups of employees, managers and external contacts
- Outstanding analytical, organization and oral/written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience with IBM AS400 operating system highly desired
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401K with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.