The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing high-level relationships with current and future clients. Promoting current technologies and services from Cryopak, DDL and Launchworks as well as future technology offerings. Market analysis and projections on programs will be required. This position reports to the Vice President of Corporate Development.
- The product scope includes Cryopak packaging solutions, DDL testing services, Launchworks manufacturing services and Cryopak packaging services to the medical device and biopharmaceutical markets.
- New technologies and services to be added as appropriate.
- Formulate and execute sales activities are required to meet KPI's.
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and marketing teams to understand customer/market requirements.
- Position and sell product and services requiring technical expertise.
- Develop and present technical sales presentations to current and prospective clients.
- 5 years of Business Development or technical sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in successfully closing complex, technical projects.
- Commercial experience handling client large organizations.
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical drug product area a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering or the sciences. MBA can be a benefit.
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical, diagnostics or medical device industry.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce.
- Located in the Northeastern region of the United States.
- Overnight travel up to 50% depending on candidates location.