$80K — $100K *
Braavo is a technology company changing the way mobile entrepreneurs finance and grow their app businesses. Using data, integrations, and automation, Braavo's predictive technology delivers performance-based funding for mobile app businesses on-demand, without dilution or personal guarantees. Braavo integrates directly with app stores, ad networks, and analytics platforms. This gives Braavo a comprehensive view into reported revenue, acquisition metrics, LTV, subscribers, and more. From bootstrapped health & fitness apps to equity-backed mobile games, founders rely on Braavo for insights to scale predictably and capital to drive exceptional outcomes.
Founded in 2015, Braavo is headquartered in New York City. The company has raised nearly $80MM in debt and equity from investors including e.ventures, SWS Venture Capital, SV Angel, BoxGroup, Mark 2 Capital and a number of successful angels and entrepreneurs from the fintech and mobile community.
With headquarters in NYC and a growing presence on the west coast, Braavo Capital is a well-funded & rapidly growing company offering the opportunity to join a fun, hard-working team and be a part of an innovative force driving the mobile ecosystem forward. The Business Development Manager is a key position within Braavo’s growth strategy. You'll be working directly with the founders on all aspects of new business sales process and lifecycle, bringing app developers onto the Braavo platform and building lasting relationships with the top developers in the US. This is a unique opportunity to work with market leaders, promote our innovative product and be an integral part of our business development team.
• Build trusted relationships with independent and venture-backed app and game developers;
• Provide a consultative and analytical sales approach to helping developers better understand financial planning and commercial aspects of their businesses;
• Travel as needed, representing Braavo Capital at developer events, conferences, and meetups;
• 5+ years experience in a sales/leadership role at a mobile or fintech focused sales organization (mobile app/advertising ecosystem/financial lending), preferably a startup
• A proven track record of working with developers/publishers
• Passionate about all things mobile and the app economy
• A strong, confident, and personable communicator, comfortable dealing with decision-makers and developers
• Team leader with strategic vision
• Ability to speak at events and represent the company at trade shows, panels, meetups, etc.
Valid through: 8/24/2020