Kansas City, MO
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
5 - 7 years
Posted 28 days agoby Robin Staubach Shaw
• Must have a four year technical degree, such as Science, Engineering, etc.
• Experience in long sales cycles.
• Client will consider candidates from, food, chemical, petro chemical industries
(Will also consider someone in a technical support or applications role - who wants to move into sales).
• This client is a custom equipment and systems manufacturer.
This position involves:
• Selling Custom Designed Equipment to Pharmaceutical or Biotechnical companies.
• 50% travel, of which around 30% is overnight.
• Proactively managing customer accounts and providing options, recommendations and solutions to existing and potential customers.
• Identifying new business and follow up on referrals stemming from field activity.
[The sales is Custom Equipment - and our client builds to order for the BIOPHARMA and Pharmaceutical industry]
This position has an emphasis on Long-term Consultative technical solutions.
• Sell Process Solutions to Customers - long sales cycles.
• Sell single use biopharmaceutical process solutions to all size companies anywhere on the West Coast.
• Have full accountability for sales within your territory - planning development. Close sales with the assistance of SME's.
• Home based office up to 50% travel – throughout the Western United States.
Six figure base salary and uncapped commission. No Relocation, position can be based anywhere in Midwest - although travel percentage may be higher based on where you reside.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.