Fulfill the position as a Regional Banking & ATM Business Development Manager (BDM) within an established Red Hawk Region or District territory. Candidates are being recruited for this position wherein Red Hawk has an active Banking presence and sales representative(s) in an established territory, or where Red Hawk is implementing or establishing a new Banking/ATM initiative. In territories where a Banking/ATM sales representative or team is in place, the primary role of the BDM will be Banking/ATM business management, leadership and team support. In areas where Red Hawk is implementing a new Banking/ATM vertical presence, the primary role of the BDM will be selling Banking and ATM systems solutions and services to Banks and Credit Unions. Managers will be responsible to introduce, develop, support and drive growth of the Banking and ATM Vertical of the Red Hawk integrated systems product lines and associated services with a dedicated focus on Community Banks and Credit Unions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Region/District sales team Banking/ATM vertical lead reporting directly to VP of Banking Vertical.
- Positioned as the Banking/ATM business manager or alternately as a lead Banking/ATM sales representative in a Region/District specifically selling Banking and ATM Solutions and services to Financial Institutions.
- Responsible for sales to Community Banks and Credit Unions in the Region or District(s) that involve and include Banking and ATM solutions and services sold and serviced by Red Hawk Fire & Security.
- Provide and manage Bank and Credit Union site surveys, system layout design and specification, budget and finalized turnkey proposals, sales estimating and order bookings.
- Provide and manage training on new products and technologies and selling strategies.
- Prepare and manage Banking and ATM vertical sales forecasting, opportunities and pipeline reporting using Salesforce - confident understanding and use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Establish Regional/District commitments for Banking and ATM sales and market share growth create buy-in for the Banking and ATM product line vision and opportunities.
- Provide and coordinate representation at area trade shows and industry events.
- Promote the Red Hawk brand awareness, presence and value in the Banking and ATM vertical market.
- Support National Accounts and assist with establishing new relationships.
- Work with ATM Support team when working with Districts on proposals.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience)
- At least 7 years' experience selling and working with ATM's and ITM's.