More information about this job
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
Are you ready for a new challenge? If your current success as a Business Development Professional comes from your ability to embrace and utilize consultative selling skills and work in a highly collaborative environment, then consider a career with Allied Universal Security Services.
At Allied Universal Security Services, we sell trust. We foster a sales team environment that embraces a consultative approach and recognizes that your judgment is critical to leveraging a world class brand in the local market, with tailored solutions that ensure the safety and security of the people, homes and businesses of our communities.
We are currently seeking an experienced consultative sales professional for a Business Development Manager role to execute business to business outside sales. Primary responsibilities include:
- Establish, develop and foster quality business relationships within the territory to position Allied Universal as the most responsive security services provider
- Establish relationships with potential clients to distinguish Allied Universal from the current provider and deliver tailored solutions professionally and effectively
- Prospect through innovative lead generation tools and leverage existing advanced and dedicated social media opportunities
- Perpetuate and amplify a professional local brand to enhance the company brand to attract a following of targeted connections and relationships
- Identify and recognize the unique buyer in the buying process map to leverage and nurture connections to productive relationships
- Strategically coordinate schedule/travel to optimize client meetings throughout the territory
- Conduct all business with the highest of ethical and professional standards
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager and operations team in the region to demonstrate the resources and expertise of Allied Universal to clients during the sales process to ensure confidence in the value and competence of the operations team after the sale during implementation of services
- Execute high level of integrity and trust with both internal and external customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree plus at least 4 years outside salesexperience in a B2B environment, preferably with a service product. In addition, we seek the following:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration with the operations team in identifying and resolving issues and concerns
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using consultative sales techniques
- A true hunter with the ability to leverage social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn) to prospect and follow up with consistency. Attend professional networking and community events when appropriate
- Superior, world class interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Proficient in web-based applications (i.e. salesforce.com), and programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to effectively edit and create reports, database entries and presentation materials
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plansales calls, sales presentations and cold calling
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
- Sales training on strategic consultative selling techniques
- Experience using a formal, defined sales process
- Ability to travel throughout all areas of the territory, including some overnight travel
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information visit www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Requisition ID 2017-134586