5 - 7 years
Posted 28 days ago
Primarily responsible for developing assigned accounts to drive new business opportunities with General Contractors, Design Consultants and Architects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop relationships with top area General Contractors to ensure that AVI-SPL is aligned as the preferred A/V subcontractor partner.
• Develop relationships with top area Architects to ensure that AVI-SPL is aligned as the trusted A/V partner.
• Develop relationships with top area AV Consultants to ensure that AVI-SPL is invited to participate in all AV RFP's.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the client’s preferred partner programs.
• Establish professional relationships with all the key project managers and designers.
• Accountable for full sales updates, forecasting, pipeline reporting and business analysis summaries Skills and Abilities
• Ability to utilize local market strategy in accordance with company direction
• Exceptional strategic thinking and structured problem solving skills
• Ability to negotiate conflict and maintain constructive working relationships with people at all levels of the organization
• Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
• Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated customer service focus and client communication skills
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum 4 – 6 years’ of professional business development experience preferably in the Audio Visual, Construction or Unified Communications industry.
• Experience in Unified Communications/Audio Visual preferred
• Quoting experience in the AV/Video Conferencing market a plus
• Experience with sales operations reporting is required.
• Demonstrated experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives