The Business Development Manager will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining key customer relationships. This role works cross-functionally with Procurement, R&D, Production, Quality, Logistics, and Finance to take projects from initial customer discussions through commercialization.
Food manufacturing or food processing experience is a must!!!
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key strategic partners
- Coordinate internal, cross functional teams and existing customers projects from initialization to full production/commercialization
- Manage site specific sales and business development resources
- Develop and revise pricing models
- Work withproduction to insure project meets capabilities and capacity thresholds
- Work withfinance and IT departments to create system reports to maximize data analysis for sales projections and strategy
- Develop standard project templates to establish project processes
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- 10 years of experience in sales, business development, and/or project management positions to include managing others
- Self-starter committed to the delivery of quality products and building long term relationships both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Effective organizational skills to coordinate multiple projects in a plant environment
- Proficient in Microsoft, to include Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work well in groupsl and across multiple offices
The target base salary is in the $90k's with a target bonus of 8 to 14%, depending on experience.
This reports to the VP of Business Development at the plant and the hiring manager is looking to get this filled with the right candidate in a very timely manner.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply for this position ASAP!!!