$80K — $100K *
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for their organizations. They are in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction. Some of their main duties include brainstorming with other business development staff to define the scope of the project, review requirements, and approve timeframes. They work well with other company managers to oversee the progress of business development.
Duties include but are not limited to: Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships. · Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets. · Achieve revenue goals. · Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
· Professional customer service skills.
· Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented and a team player.
· Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at an expert level.
· Time management and time-critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree Required
· 5 -- 7 years of directly related or closely related experience
· 3 -- 5 years of Management and/or Supervisory experience
Must be able to pass a drug test
Valid through: 8/28/2020
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity
6 days ago