Business Development Manager
As the Intel Business Development Manager you will work with target branches to develop strategic business plans and drive overall sales effort. You will manage sales objectives in conjunction with Intel and the Arrow sales management teams. You will motivate the field technical teams to meet or exceed the design win and gross profit goals as well as supplier and corporate goals; drive programs to reach goals.
- Drive business plan/strategy at target branches
- Drive accountability to the strategy and participate in quarterly follow ups.
- Work with FAE’s in target markets to develop sales training for FSR’s and ADR’s
- Maintain Arrow/Intel relationships in focus branches.
- Act as liaison between Intel Platform team and the branches
- Ensure the Intel technical team has strong relationships with Intel.
- Drive specific Intel BU plans in the target branches.
- Focus on branch top opportunities and help to close.
- Educate and drive ISA in the branches.
- Work with the Arrow sales and marketing teams to develop their technical expertise which will ultimately result in a more professional sales team that is capable of generating more revenue and gross profit dollars.
- Work closely with Arrow sales executives and interact with customers.
- Experiencerequired is 8+ years.
- Masters degree or bachelor's degree in engineering with additional, professional experience and training preferred.
- Proven ability to provide direction, motivate and develop a team.
- Ability to drive and deliver results, ability to develop strategic programs.
- Must have business skills and proven ability to have executive level relationships.
- Technical competence as required by position.
- Interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication experiencepreferred.