Work with agent distribution, corporate accounts as well as direct opportunities. Qualified candidates will possess Automobile Dealership, Automotive Finance, or F&I Product Provider experience. The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing and controlling all sales activities within the assigned territory. Emphasis will be on increasing market share. Outside sales experience in the automotive industry is required.
• Manage the General sales distribution in the territory and have responsibility for all activities and results including prospecting, relationship development, and increasing market share.
• Manage leads and opportunities through the use of company CRM.
• Provide written and verbal feedback on new product ideas, and/or suggested modifications to existing Products.
• Manage territory sales forecast to target revenue increases.
• Meets specific monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and revenue objectives.
• Ensure current client satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
• Trains agents and sales representative on our products
• Attends and represents the Company at various industry functions such as trade shows, seminars and conventions throughout theterritory as assigned.
- 4-6 years professional direct sales experience
- Automotive and/or Automotive Finance experience
- Adept at business consulting, analysis and reporting
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Must be a motivated self-starter and have the desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently from a remote/home office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and SalesForce
- Frequent travel