OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Business Development Manager to support the Eastern Canada region.
We are looking for a creative, team oriented individual to promote and sell our ground-breaking OpenEye Web Services video management system including software, servers, and cameras to commercial channel partners in the physical security industry. This self-directed, motivated sales manager will be a key member of OpenEye's outside sales team and the primary contact for customers on a regional basis.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals via effective territory management
- Responsible for delivering new channel partners (Certified and Premier Partners)
- Responsible for building relationships with regional accounts, dealers and distribution partners, including:
- Training, joint sales calls, end-user presentations, and
- Promotions, sales contests.
- Manages the sales efforts, including the following:
- Goal setting and territory management
- Training and joint sales calls
- Orchestrates the regional development of key national partners, including:
- Training, joint sales calls, end-user presentations
- Prepare for and attend key regional and national trade shows and vertical market shows.
- Allocates time to office work to create strategy, set up appointments, complete management reports, and prepares for upcoming presentations and conference calls with sales teams
- Resolves customer issues professionally with internal team
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience, preferably in a technology discipline
- 3 years “Business to Business” sales experience
- Strong territory management skills
- Ability to travel overnight 70% – 85% of the time including some weekends
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Demonstrate a team-oriented mind set
- Possess corporate level presentation/reporting abilities
- Technical aptitude
- Account development skills
- Microsoft / networking certifications, preferred
- Cloud SaaS Sales Experience, preferred
- Video Surveillance Management Systems Sales Experience, preferred