Dynamic Technical Business Consultant needed to support our portfolio in North America. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, developing and coordinating new growth opportunities for the agrochemical market, as well as leading the market and business development efforts in new arenas. He/she will also be involved in the Distributionchannel helping the Distributor’s sales representatives on new business development opportunities.
This position will be having a home office with visits to headquarters a few times during each month for meetings with Technical, Operations, Marketing and Executives. There is approximately 50% or more travel time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related degree combined with years of experience in Chemicals.
- 5-20 years’ experience in market and business development efforts with current position and future trend
- General technical background in agrochemicals including active ingredients, formulations and registrations
- Experienceworking withlarge accounts and customers
- Ability to manage multiple project in a multi-cultural and global matrix environment
- Ability to maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Finance and cost analysis knowledge a plus