$80K — $100K *
Agolo is the leading summarization engine for enterprise. The company’s AI platform can analyze thousands of news documents and produce a summary of key points, specific to the reader’s interests, in real-time. Agolo has the largest dataset of summaries in existence and this powers their AI engine. In a world overwhelmed by content, Agolo enables efficient consumption so readers can spend more time thinking. Agolo has top tier clients in consulting, media and financial services, using their platform as the next generation of search. As a member of the Agolo team you will join us in our mission to produce transformative insights that can change a company’s fortunes.
About the Business Development Manger role:
Do you have a track record of bringing new technologies to market? Are you able to successfully drive solutions to complex business challenges?
Agolo is an emerging leader in the AI-driven Summarization space. Our platform leverages machine learning and natural language processing to solve complex data science challenges at-scale.
We are seeking a motivated Sales Executive to join our team. We are an international team of engineers, scientists, and business professionals with startup offices in New York City and Cairo. There is a diverse set of skills among our talented and professional team members, and we'd like you to contribute your abilities.
You would help us sell and scale our state-of-the-art text summarization, document-clustering, and information extraction platform.
- Identify and deliver new opportunities with existing and new clients in the area of financial services. Additionally, serving as a trusted advisor to clients is a must
- Analyze and understand the potential customers' technical, business needs, and work flow to pinpoint where Agolo can deliver maximum value
- Participate in account planning and drive qualified lead generation to sales closure
- Help support Proof of Concept with clients during the sales process
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven high performing, experienced seller who can engage with customers, build relationships and have the business acumen and strategic thinking to identify business challenges and solve them
- Experience driving data and analytics, natural language processing or artificial intelligence solutions
- Experience working with financial services firms
- Proven track record of success with stakeholders at the C-suite level and meeting and/or exceeding quotas
- Experience selling SaaS solutions utilizing Challenger Selling, Strategic Selling or Solution Selling
- BA/BS degree 4 years
- Strong self-starter, determination, and grit
- Good listener and ability to ask the right questions
- Driven by sales targets, opportunity to make money, and professional growth
- Team player
- A curious mind and a passion for innovation
A) Career development
- Agolo is rapidly growing hence there will be plenty of career opportunities internally for high
B) Dynamic environment
- This is a start-up company with a great international culture
C) Right timing
- The opportunity to be part of the founding sales team
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$130K — $180K + $39K — $54K bonus
2 days ago