We love candidates who want to win, while making sure our clients benefit from our brand promise of “Elevating the Human Experience Through Design”. We also know that our only way to grow is by hiring and keeping the best talent in our industry. If you feel like we are a good fit for you, tell us! In addition to applying, simply send an email to telling us about your background and passion related to the Higher Education Business Development Leader role in 300 words or fewer.
- 10+ years of relevant business development experience – experience marketing to colleges and universities or in the design/construction industry with architecture, engineering, construction, economic development fields would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Architecture, or related field.
- Eagerness to expand the company with new clients and sales by winning design projects.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong written and oral communication abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Collaborative and able to work with a wide spectrum of personalities.
- Comfortable in both leader and team-player roles.
- Ability to research, gather intel, analyze data, create and execute strategic plans.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate proven track record of sales results.
- Ability to travel to a regional territory of states along with overnight stays.
- Proficient computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).