For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to establish a market leading position in a growing segment while being surrounded by a highly experienced organization that prides itself on mentorship and learning. Pay structure will be a combination of base salary plus an uncapped percentage based commission with additional goal based quarterly incentives.
- Create and execute a sales plan in the region and market of responsibility.
- Build and maintain a sales funnel of projects to deliver orders in line with agreed plan.
- Provide detailed information regarding specific customer requirements, specifications, and applications, such that accurate and timely sales proposals can be provided to customers
- Build and maintain critical customer relationships in the region and market of responsibility.
- When needed, assist marketing with:
- the creation of market specific marketing communications materials, including online tutorials, segment websites, videos, application tools, trade show materials, brochures, data sheets and similar
- conducting and providing feedback on region specific market research
- determination of sales and marketing priorities, such as, trade show participation and new and modified product needs.
EDUCATION: 4-year university degree with a preference for a technical degree
EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years in Sales, Marketing, Product Management or similar role in the corrugated industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Creative thinker and eager learner
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills in English
- Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude pertaining to machine and chemical applications
- Self-motivated to work alone and yet be a team player within a matrix corporate structure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain and build customer relationships
- Conducts oneself in a professional and customer centric fashion
- Goal oriented and driven to become an impactful contributor to the business
- Proficient negotiator with the ability to persuasively articulate a value offering
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interface with a variety of plant personnel from different disciplines and levels from the factory floor to the executive suite
- Business acumen that provides the ability to qualify a project's financial viability
- Computer proficient with MS Office and CRM systems
- This is a home office position with 50% travel expected.
- Ability to travel to customers both domestic and international
- To hold a valid passport and driving license
- To have experience and an existing network within the corrugated industry is preferred
- Spanish fluency is preferred