Business Development Leader
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for anexperienced Business Development Leader based in our Dallas, TX office. We are an integrated global design firm that unites a dynamic team of architects, engineers, strategists, futurists, researchers, and industry specialists driven by a singular goal - to help solve our clients' and society's greatest challenges. The successful candidate will beresponsible for advancing the office, through business development, marketing, and public relations. Primaryresponsibilities include:
- Work closely with office and firm leadership in creating and implementing a strategic business development plan to position the Dallas office with target Health and Education clients. Assist in the identification of client leads based upon value propositions and strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a client network within our targeted business areas. Represent the firm at designated local professional conferences and industry events.
- Work collaboratively with the office leadership to develop a strategic marketing business plan for the Dallas office. Meet with the leaders on a regular basis to ensure that the marketing plan is implemented. Monitor business development activities and lead the tracking and reporting metrics.
- Participate in the development of new business presentations, providing strategic client information gathered during research and market analysis.
- Assist in research and intelligence gathering for potential client opportunities in an effort to better position the office to secure the commissions.
- Work collaboratively with other business development professionals throughout the firm regarding firm-wide marketing and business development activities.
- Collaborate with marketing team members in the writing, design, and implementation of marketing materials.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Engineering, or a related field. A minimum of 10 years of experience with a proven track record in business development for healthcare and education clients required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek CRM and/or Vision, and Salesforce preferred. Ability to travel domestically required. Must be collaborative, self-driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to maintain and prioritize deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with an enthusiasm for innovation are a must.
Job ID: DALBDLIV0618