The Business Development Lead position is a key Business Development role within Reional Market Unit responsible for executing regional business development strategies to acquire target clients across various industries. Candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients. The candidate will leverage the entire portfolio of IT services for targeted firms. The position’s primary responsibility is to achieve new client acquisitions in the regions identified. The role works in collaboration with market development and solution sales teams as each unit plays a critical role in creating demand and capturing qualified opportunities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other business development goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Work in close collaboration with the market development and solution sales teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
- Adhere to all business development, human resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing & digital services across industries
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition targets.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations
- The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.