Description:Job Title: Business Development Lead - Air Force Job Location: Robbins AFB, GA / Washington, D.C./ Waco, TX Job ID: BDP5 L3Harris
is actively seeking for a Business Development Lead
for our facility in Robbins AFB, GA, Waco, TX or Washington, D.C are
a for a direct hire opportunity. We do offer competitive benefits with a generous relocation package. The Business Development Lead
for maritime aviation Modernization, Missionization, and MRO. Lead's primary focus will support US Air Force aviation programs and market place.
A successful candidate is responsible for developing business in the air force marketplace . Individual will establish and maintain customer relationship, identify and shape pursuits, aide in developing capture strategy, and provide effective internal and external communications regarding pursuits. Candidate will act as company representative with customer interactions in meetings, industry days, and trade shows. Overall Summary
- Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management.
- Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction.
- Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches.
- Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products.
- Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
- Responsible for establishing strategic business development initiatives that drive business growth through product expansion, new technologies or services, follow-on products or industries, partnerships, and alliances.
- Develops and/or manages positive ongoing relationships between the organization and customers in strategic markets by cultivating relationships with key individuals at government agencies/target companies.
- Conducts research and analysis to identify opportunities for business or program expansion based on future plans and needs of assigned agencies/accounts/lines of business; develops new, follow-on & licensing opportunities.
- Manages revenue goals for the given account/client.
- Works with program management, marketing, sales and technology groups to propose solutions and implement business development strategy into specific initiatives.
- Provides regular updates to senior sales/operations staff concerning account issues, financial status, etc.
- Some sales cycles may be very long and involve broad high-priced systems requiring Executive approval from the Customer and the Company.
Job Profile Matching Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Must hold or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance
Expertise Sales--Business Development Location USA - TX - Waco, USA - VA - Arlington, USA - Washington D.C., USA - VA - Arlington, USA - Washington D.C. - FAA HQ, USA - GA - Robins AFB, USA - Washington D.C. - Bolling AFB