A professional at this position level within ThoughtFocus has the following capabilities and responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex sales and client service business problems for your area(s) of responsibility, where the situation analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of technology, market, and industry trends, transformation planning, and client organizational objectives
- Ability to cultivate existing relationships and have a "hunter" mentality
- At least 5+ years of experience in technology professional services.
- Ability to provide Market development, Competitor analysis and Opportunity analysis.
- identify suitable opportunities and develop plans to strategically engage with Clients
- Perform quantitative analysis, and develop proposals and SoW, Contract negotiations, MSA and Closure, either assisting a large team or as an individual contributor
- Contributes to and shapes ThoughtFocus’ sales and client service solutions and capabilities relevant to local market needs and competitive dynamics
- Interacts with senior management at each client and/or within ThoughtFocus, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Implements decisions which have a lasting impact on the area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside areas of responsibility
- Manages high-impact teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at each client or within ThoughtFocus
- Understands how the client experience impacts business objectives, goals, and strategies
- Graduate level qualifications or demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development
- BA required - MBA qualificationpreferred and highly valued
- 8-10 years’ experience within the information technology service delivery industry
- Expert understanding of how technologies/products can be leveraged to enable strategic outcomes
- Understands industry threats, the general marketplace, and designing transformation to leverage technology for a client
- Proven track record in client relationship development
- Strong cross-functional collaborative skills and the ability to build trust-based relationships with clients and internal colleagues
- Solid experience in a consultative selling and purchasing environment
- Solid business strategy and/or operating model experience
- Experience with core marketing, sales, and client service enabling technologies
- Experience in customer experience design, analytics, CRM
- Experience working at a professional services consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Expertise and willingness to excel with emerging technologies
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinking in daily activities
- Able to create new solutions, establish new ways of working, and be part of a close-knit team
- Able to travel frequently
WhoWho We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
Life Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.