- Selling “packaged” enterprise software and services to government agencies that regulate specific industries.
- Maintaining a sales pipeline that ensures goals and quota are achieved both short and long term.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a prospect to developing that opportunity into a client.
- Accurate internal reporting of opportunity progress, stage, and close probability.
- Working closely with otherAccela staff members to ensure company and individual goals are attained.
Expertise you will bring in:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in complex enterprise software and services sales. Sales to government entities a plus.
- Successful sales history of meeting or exceeding assign quota.
- Proven track record of strategic selling at the “C-Suite” level, and ability to quickly gain credibility and build relationships.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills. Strong presentation skills to a broad set of buying influences.
- Experience in team as well as solo selling.
- Experience in RFP preparation and presentation (Executive Summaries in particular), proposal creation and presentation, and contract negotiations
- Good enterprise software technology understanding a plus. Experience in selling software as SaaS and/or “on premise” solutions a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office; CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), and established sales methodologies such as Miller Heiman is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, disciplined approach to selling, self-motivated and focused on achievement.
- Proven agility – a good track record of sales success despite market shifts. Ability to learn new product offerings quickly and to articulate differentiating value that resonates with a specific buyer.
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing, other areas that have prepared the candidate for the above requirements.